Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

YAY!!!!! A HALF-BLOOD PRINCE TRAILER!!!!

Yes folks, it's finally here: the TEASER TRAILER for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince! It came out today, I guess, and I found out via the "featured news" on my homepage, as soon as I got home from going and getting a couple cameras developed (including one that was all Comic-Con). I rushed to The Leaky Cauldron to see if it was in their video galleries, and it was. You can watch it here: http://video.the-leaky-cauldron.org/video/1043

It's also available on YouTube, so I'm going to embed it here. Enjoy!




This is its online debut, thanks to AOL, Moviefone, and MSN. It debuts in theaters with The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, which opens August 1st.

Thanks WB for finally releasing this, but I'm still mad that we had to wait so long. Not that I'm some Harry Potter fanatic or anything, but the anger of the podcasters stirred me up anyway.

Speaking of the pictures, 7 pics on one camera and 12 on the other didn't print at all apparently, since they aren't on the index print (the little card that shows previews of all the pictures) or even on the negatives. I called CVS (where I took them for one-hour processing) and the guy who answered put me on hold so I could talk to his boss. The boss guy said I could bring the negatives and everything and have them match them up to the slides, and if the pictures really aren't there, he'll refund my money. He's in on Thursday, so I will probably go in then, most likely after work if I don't work later than 5:00. The Comic-Con pictures that did turn out are kind of dark because I didn't use a flash, not wanting the flash to show up in the picture like what happened with my first set of Balboa Park pics. But my pic from the first camera of the Luna Lovegood cosplayer turned out fine, despite me not using flash, because the room we were in was well lit from natural light.

That's it. Bye!

No comments: