Pages

Thursday, February 02, 2006

A bit of relief

Well I talked to Dannie and she said she had to shift some hours so she had someone who was more productive on cards and stuff on Saturdays. So part of it is me and part of it is not me. I forgot to ask her what I could do to be more productive. I'll have to do this next time I see her.

Yesterday though was annoying cause I had to leave the Naked Bean cause I was eating my lunch from somewhere else in there, which I had done before without anybody saying anything, cause somebody came up to me and told me I couldn't. Well I guess that was reasonable.

But Lenora made me throw away papers I had written some Bible verses down on from the Jewish Study Bible we got in on Monday cause supposedly copying down verses from a Bible that's not yours is "reproducing" it "in any form," which is supposedly copyright infringement. Grr. And she told me to make sure things were ok behind the counter before I did other things (I was looking at a college book while watching the front). For her, this means straightening bags, picking up trash, and other real menial things which she really harps on having done.

I guess that's all I have to say. More later.

No comments: