Pages

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Negative thoughts log and thoughts on wellness project

For my health class, I have to log all my negative thoughts in a 24-hour period, write down the distortions of the thoughts, then come up with a positive alternative for those thoughts. Personally I don't really like the assignment. I don't like being that honest with anybody. Plus my thoughts don't look as good on paper. In fact, they look pretty dumb on paper.

We went to the library today as a class. I have done this so many times that during it I was really bored. Well I was really tired too. It did get me thinking though. I am not sure what to do for my Lifestyle Wellness project. I was thinking of doing something on sleep deprivation, since I do have a problem with that, but I'm sure a lot of people are going to do that. Then I thought about doing something about my social anxiety (I think cause the librarian who talked to us mentioned a reference work called the Encyclopedia of Phobias, Fears, and Anxieties). I don't know how I could make a plan to try to change that. I mean I don't have a car so it's not like I can drive downtown and go to clubs and stuff (even though I'm old enough to go clubbing).

Well I have a while to think about it, anyway. I need to focus on my Service Learning project, which is due at the end of March.

I'm tired so I think I'm going to bed now.

No comments: