Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

FFTA is just chugging right along...

My FFTA tip of the day is this: use small battles, like non-storyline battle missions, "free location" missions, and dispatch missions to strengthen your clan members. My lovely archer Mareen is level 12 now. Sweet. She did a good job fighting the snake lady in the last battle I did, except the snake lady had the Block Arrows move so she never actually hit her, but she did pretty well anyways.

I haven't played at all this morning yet, but I did go into my Party menu and equipped some items to my clan members that hopefully will help them be able to do the attacks they have but never were able to use for some reason.

I gave Sis, my fencer, another sword; I gave Annie my archer a bow (I don't know why I didn't do that before...no wonder she's still level 3); I gave one of my Black Mages a rod; I gave Montblanc a Firewheel rod; I gave one soldier the whole works-cuirass, shield, boots, and shortsword; and some others too. I sold most of the weapons I had at the Cadoan shop cause I had no use for them (and I got a lot of money for them) and I have more items than I can really carry as it is. I have quite a few law and antilaw cards as well, although I have no idea how to use them. I did get a Healing antilaw card though, which is good cause a anti-healing law comes up a lot, and it annoys the heck out of me.

I have come to the point where I have accidentially broken the laws a few times. I even had to lock Marche, my clan leader, in prison for seven days just to get a yellow card off his record. I guess I don't pay attention to the laws sometimes.

I would think, with all the laws, there'd be more than just one prison, but so far there's not.

well that's all for now...toodles.

No comments: