Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Karaoke game for Game Cube

I almost forgot to mention this. I got a copy of Nintendo Power on Friday and it had some nice game updates. Like that a karaoke game is finally coming out for Game Cube!! It's called Karaoke Revolution Party and is made by Konami, who brought us Dance Dance Revolution and Karaoke Revolution for PS2 and Xbox. And according to the Game Watch forecast, a DDR game is in development for the Game Cube called Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix.

A new Pokémon game is coming out-- Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness, which seems to be a sequel to Pokémon Colosseum--as well as a new Zelda game (The Legend of Zelda: Twlight Princess) and a game based on Zatch Bell, an anime series I first saw in its Japanese incarnation (called Konjiki no Gatch Bell) in anime club at Mira Costa, which has since been dubbed and is now showing on Cartoon Network. And it looks like there's a GBA game based on W.I.T.C.H. coming out (and also a Winx Club game..that's a kinda cool "magical girl" sort of show that airs on Fox)!!! I am sooooo getting that!! I'm also interested in the "Ultimate" games series that seems to be coming out for GBA, with puzzle games, table games, etc.

They should come out with a mah-jong game. That would be fun.

Okay enough. I need to get dressed.

No comments: