Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

A brief note

Hi...a brief note before I go to class.

Nothing much to report. Lots of rain though. Read this article:

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2005/02/22/news/top_stories/22105201748.txt

Now I wait for the week to go by and payday to come...

I am working on a new website. I do not know who I should host it with. I already have one site with Geocities. Sadly it is not registered with Yahoo search...I submitted it forever ago and they never contacted me. Maybe cause I need a META tag in my HTML? Don't know.

There are plenty of minor sites, like 4mg.com, that host sites, along with the major hosts like Geocities, Tripod, and Angelfire (I actually had a couple sites on Angelfire; my first Geocities site was a Sailor Mercury shrine called Liquid Mercury, for which my best friend made a cool logo on Photoshop, but which sadly I took down...3 sites at one time is hard to do...)

akkk...5 minutes till class. I gotta jet. As the Weekenders say, "Later days!"

No comments: