Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2005

A day off...

This is my one day off this weekend...it's nice.

I've been playing Animal Crossing and 007: Agent Under Fire for my Game Cube today. I have found out I'm not great at the Bond game. I also found out a cool thing on Animal Crossing. The Nintendo developers send you a letter; it's the first one you get. If you select it, there is a thing on the submenu that says "present." Choose "present" and you'll find out they sent you a grab bag. Open it, and you'll get two NES games (Tennis and Pinball) for your house, and I think some notepaper. Put the games in your house, then you can play them (make sure you have a slot on your memory card to "save" afterwards). If you have a Game Boy Advance cable, you can send them to your GBA! Except I don't have the cable yet. But it's something to look forward to...

Nothing else to really report...

No comments: