Pages

Monday, February 07, 2005

The life of a sim...

I'll be quick cause class starts soon.

Another week has started for school and work, and I hope it goes well.

I've finally figured out what the heck to do on my Sims game. Yes, I play the Sims. I have heard of these games but never played them (except for the really boring N64 game SimCity 2000, which my friend and I never really figured out). I own The Sims: Bustin' Out for the GBA. It's a riot. While you have certain goals, like move all your furniture to the barn and so on, your main objective is just to direct your sim to do all the stuff normal people do: eat, sleep, watch TV, take a shower, use the toilet, etc. Now I finally get to make some money (the currency being Simoleons) by mowing the lawn. Fun!! Assuming I don't get stuck against the lawn wall like I did last time.

Well, better go. Class starts at 9, and it's 8:52. Bye.

No comments: