Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2004

6 days till Christmas...

Only 6 days till Christmas...yay.

I'm going to try to finish my shopping tommorrow. I hope it works out.

I am going to use part of my $50 to buy a GBA, then use my paycheck to buy some games. Here's a list of games I'm considering...please comment if you know anything about these games.

Advance Wars
Breath of Fire
F-Zero Maximum Velocity
Medabots AX: Metabee Version
Megaman Battle Network 2
Pocky and Rocky with Becky
Sonic Advance
SpyHunter
Sword of Mana
Tetris Worlds
American Idol
Davis Cup Tennis
Fullmetal Alchemist
Gadget Racers
Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town for Girls
Kim Possible
Kim Possible 2: Draaken's Demise
Sabrina the Teenage Witch: Potion Commotion
Uchuu no Stellvia

I am also considering getting Pokémon GBA video cartridges, and maybe others. Probably Sonic X and Strawberry Shortcake too. (I confess I liked Strawberry Shortcake when I was little...I had a doll anyway...so I am interested in the show).

No comments: