Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Back to the usual

Well, it's back to work and so on for me. But today it's raining which is just peachy for my allergies, plus I have an unexplainable earache in my right ear.

FFTA tip of the day:

-Keep Mareen out of the direct line of fire if you can, that way if you have to revive her with Phoenix Downs she won't get killed again right away.

I bought Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets for my GBA yesterday. Only $9.99. Nice.

I gotta stop buying games though cause I have very little money to spend right now, until I get paid on the 1st.

Notice I changed some settings on my blog. The top message is different, and I added a picture. It's a manga picture of Misty. She has a flip phone, like me...:)

The Amazing Race is on tonight, but it's basically just a recap of the last few episodes. Hello!!! You leave us hanging in Hungary, and all we get is a clip recap show???? Last episode, they didn't even finish the episode, but showed the last place people settling down for the night while the others got a lead on them at the next route marker, then it said "To be continued..." What?! You can't do that!!

I kind of wonder if they will get out of Europe eventually. They did go to Dakar but then they went back to Europe. So far their destinations have been such: Chicago, USA, to Grindavik, Iceland (via Rejkvavik and a glacier); Grindavik, Iceland, to Voss, Norway (via Oslo); Voss, Norway, to Stockholm, Sweden (via a bus to Stockholm and then via train to Haggvik, tandem bicycle to the roadblock and then back to Haggvik station, then by train back to Stockholm); Stockholm, Sweden to Île de Gorée, Senegal (via Dakar), Île de Gorée to Berlin, Germany (ferry to Dakar, then flying, and a lot of riding in taxis); Berlin, Germany to Budapest, Hungary (by air). And now we wait...

No comments: