Pages

Friday, December 24, 2004

It's Christmas Eve!

Yay! It's Christmas Eve!

I got to leave work early today, which is great cause it's Christmas Eve.

Before I go on, here is today's Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Tip of the Day (only one for now):

-Load up on Phoenix Downs. You can use them in tough fights to revive your fallen friends. I found this quite useful in a fight against this armor-plated dog that you could only do like 3 damage points to.

I bought Medabots AX: Rokusho Version today (only $7.99, what a bargain!) for my GBA (it's a robot battle game...I figure it'll help me from becoming totally addicted to FFTA) and finally bought Pokémon Stadium 2 for the N64. I have wanted it forever, and it turned out it was only $9.99, even though it was marked as $12.99. (The guy said they probably did a price change after the game was bagged to be hung with the other used N64 games, and they didn't get a chance to change the price tag). I have seen it elsewhere used for like $25 so I was pleasantly surprised.

Our stockings have finally been hung up. I had a hard time getting the stocking stuffers I bought for my mom, dad, and brother into their stockings, though, as the stockings were quite well stuffed already. Grr.

Well that's it. If I don't get a chance to post tomorrow (and I probably won't), Merry Christmas!


No comments: