Pages

Monday, December 20, 2004

In a bind...

Well I am in a bit of a bind...wasn't able to get my check today...the manager said they would be given to Carlos, our new GM, and he wouldn't be back till 6. But I think my parents are going to help me out, at least to get the present for my work Christmas party tonight.

Ugh...my dogs will not shut up. They must think someone's outside or they wouldn't bark so much...

*sigh* I'm bored. I don't have any homework (school's over), I can't play my GBA (I don't have any games for it yet), and I don't feel like watching the first installment of the Totally Spies 2-hour marathon (I've already seen the episode they're showing right now). Sabrina, the Teenage Witch is on too but it's the same episode that was on another channel yesterday.

I guess I'll go take a shower.

Thanks to Peregrina Australis for her comment on the last post. It's nice to finally get comments on here. The reason I don't know how to share the pic on here is that I took it with my cell phone camera. Can you share those pics online?

No comments: