Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Ellion's a princess, I can't watch "The Hiding Place," Christian book on Harry Potter, and starting over with the Memory Card

I watched W.i.t.c.h. this morning for the first time in a long time. It turns out that Cornelia's friend, Ellion, is the lost princess of Meridian (Metamoor in the books), the sister of the evil prince Phobos. This is kinda weird. You kind of expected Will, as leader of the Guardians, to be the lost princess, but then again she doesn't bear any physical resemblance to Phobos, and Ellion does.

I was just watching The Hiding Place. For some reason, I can't concentrate on it. I am fine watching Holocaust movies but not this one. Don't know why.

I just read Looking For God in Harry Potter, a book that talks about the Christian things in Harry Potter. Very good.

The Memory Card seems to be working, but it still wouldn't save, so I had to erase everything...sigh.

No comments: