Pages

Friday, June 10, 2005

not much to say

I had trouble sleeping last night after watching Joseph. So I kept on reading this C.S. Lewis biography I bought. Then I went back to bed.

I am fascinated by how much C.S. Lewis and I are alike. I would very much have liked to meet him.

Oh say I took the Poetry IQ Test at this poetry site. I got a 10 out of 11. Here's the details, from the result e-mail I got:

"Your General Poetic Knowledge Score is 10 out of a possible 11...

8-11 You have an excellent grasp of poetic form, structure, a! nd techn ique. People at this level have generally taken advanced-level study in literature or have completed advanced poetry courses. They have often spent considerable time writing, developing their own poetic "voice," and their own techniques. People at this level, particularly if they can apply their knowledge of poetic form and structure to their own work, are considered among the most talented of poetic artists."

There was an interesting article that my home page linked to. It's about if anyone has succeeded in cheating on a game show. Check it out here: http://ask.yahoo.com/ask/20050609.html

That's all. I'm going to go back to watching Spaceballs now.

No comments: