Pages

Monday, June 13, 2005

Good at "W.i.t.c.h." game

I was just playing "W.i.t.c.h. Team Rescue" at Jetix's site for "W.i.t.c.h" (http://tv.disney.go.com/jetix/witch/index.html). I played three times. My scores were good. First game my score was 57950, second time it was 63000 and the third time it was 62100. The game's premise is pretty simple. Two of the "W.i.t.c.h." team members are trapped in the castle in Meridian. You have to save them. Then you have to fight Cedric (one of the main bad guys; he is technically human but he can morph into a long, scary snake) using all the team's powers (air, water, absolute energy, fire, and earth--this is the order your characters are lined up). If you beat him you win.

The trick in fighting Cedric is to read the instructions given to you beforehand. Hay Lin, with the power of air, can disperse poisonous gas; Irma, with the power of water, can put out fire; Will (the leader), with the power of absolute energy (in the Heart of Candracar), can put out black portals; Taranee, with the power of fire, can put out water bubbles; and Cornelia, with the power of earth, can break up the brick wall pieces Cedric throws at you.

After you fend off Cedric's attack, he will be vulnerable for a few seconds. Hit him with another energy blast (aim and fire with a mouse click) and then his HP (shown at the top) will go down. Just get close to the end and then he will disappear. Then you win.

Not much else to say today. Some days I wonder why I even bother posting here.

I went to school after work to get my summer class books, but the bookstore was closed (when did they start closing at 4?) so I went to the mall instead. I bought a DVD of The Great Escape for my dad for Father's Day and then, after wandering around Waldenbooks (soon to be known as "Borders Express," according to the lady that checked me out...good grief) I bought a copy of the Odyssey (the poem by Homer) and a small Signet Classic version of The Merchant of Venice (by Shakespeare).

In bad news, I totally messed up one of the knees in my pantihose. It's totally run through. *sigh*

The good news is, I don't have to get up quite so early tomorrow, because they changed my shift at work, since they're shorthanded for the closing shift. So instead of opening, I'm closing, which means I don't have to be in till noon, rather than 9:45 (we open at 10). They informed me of this tonight and made sure it was ok. My boss at my other job wouldn't ever have done that. Nice...

I was thinking I would try to get my books tomorrow, or Wednesday since I'm closing then too, but why get up early (I have to take the bus everywhere right now)? I'll probably go Thursday when I'm off work.

Ok I think I'll go get out of my work clothes. Good night.

No comments: