Pages

Monday, June 06, 2005

Not much to tell

Hi there. Like the title suggests, there's not much to tell.

I took a test that I got a link to from someone else's blog. It asks how normal you are. My result:


You Are 50% Normal
(Somewhat Normal)



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



While some of your behavior is quite normal...
Other things you do are downright strange
You've got a little of your freak going on
But you mostly keep your weirdness to yourself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have to work 12:00-8:15 today, the first time I've closed on a Monday. Ditto for Friday except I start at 12:30. Wednesday I have to close too, but that's typical. Well, I am working full-time now. At least I get tomorrow off. Plus I get paid tommorrow. Yay.

I need to get a Father's Day present (I already got the card) plus maybe some stuff for Oasis, our college group retreat. Perhaps film for the camera, or maybe disposables. (I stink at getting the film out of cameras). My own beach chair. Maybe a new notebook. And I may bring my GBA so I will have to bring the charger, unless I charge it up right before, then it might last. I think it's built to last 18 hours of constant play before the battery dies...hmm.

I may have to buy a tent too if we can't find the one we have at home. Joy.

Well, I have to get dressed and stuff before the bus shows up at my door in about half an hour, plus my friend Tammy just e-mailed me (I get a little pop-up alert when I have a new e-mail) so I'm going to read her e-mail.

Oh hey, I passed stats!!! Yay!!!!!

No comments: