Pages

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Memory card blues

My memory card is damaged. My Game Cube informed me of this problem this morning. According to customer service at Nintendo, it's not a fixable problem. You just have to replace the card. Boo-hoo....

I have to start Tales of Symphonia all over, and I wasn't even halfway through it. I was almost halfway through it. Oh well, I guess it's all right. I can make sure everybody learns their attacks, especially Kratos since I may use him against Kvar again if he insists again. I will find all the items and all the skit points. I will make sure to do all the side quests (well, actually I've been pretty good at that, but still...like I will have Colette name the dog at the Iselia House of Salvation at the beginning instead of waiting till post-Tower of Mana when she can't do it).

*SIGH*

Oh well.

No comments: