Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

Miles-a-Minute Challenge #104: Walking Blind

Today's Video: "Blind Followers"

***
Discuss/Describe one thing in your life where you are just following the crowd without really knowing why.

My current workplace has a lot of gossip and drama going on. I usually try to be friendly with everybody, to avoid causing drama. And I know gossiping is bad. But a lot of people do it there, and my curiosity gets the better of me when I overhear things. Plus I want to fit in, and since everyone seems to doing it, I find myself doing it as well. And I hate myself for it. Especially since people feel they can confide in me too; I end up telling others that stuff sometimes and feel like I betrayed someone's trust. A few times I've gotten caught in the middle of two people's drama because I'm friends with both of them, and I find myself unable to choose a side. 

I hate myself for this and really need to make it stop.

No comments: