Pages

Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Miles-a-Minute Challenge #88: Do You Believe?

Today's Video: "Empty Tomb"

***
Discuss/Describe whether you believe what Jesus said in God’s Word, or you pick and choose what you want to believe. What are some areas in your life where you compromise?

Well I do try to fit in with others, because I am worried about what others think of me. I also compartmentalize my life, so that God and church is only part of my life, not my whole life. I avoid risk because I don't want to lose control. I don't trust God as I ought to. I claim I want to use my writing talent for God, yet lately I've been writing stuff that's not explicitly Christian. I know my spiritual gifts but I'm not sure I'm using them. 

So I guess I don't really believe everything Jesus said. :(

No comments: