Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Miles-a-Minute Challenge #91: Memories

Today's Video: "Hug Your Kids"

***
Discuss/Describe your favorite memory with your dad. What kind of memories do you want your kids to have of you? 

My dad and I used to go out on dates sometimes. A different restaurant every time. It was fun to have some time just the two of us. He's also always been good at comforting me. Like the time I was sleeping and all the sudden I had trouble breathing. I went and spent the night with him once that happened. (My parents were living apart temporarily at that time). 

I hope that my kids - once I have any - will remember me as a mom who cares about them and is involved in their lives. I may end up being a geeky mom, unfortunately. But oh well, not much I can do about that. 

No comments: