Pages

Sunday, May 04, 2014

Miles-a-Minute Challenge #113: Lack of Faith

Today's Video: "Pray for Me - Faith"

***
Discuss/Describe one request from God that you don't have the faith to ask for. Use that request in the prayer below.

To let him control my life. To be willing to let go and let him be God and guide me and direct me. I'm too afraid to give up that control. Too afraid of the risks. Even though I know it could make my life better.

Dear Lord, please help me with my unbelief to ask for you to take control of not just a part of my life, but my whole life. I want to trust to YOU more than I do. In Mark 9:24 it says "Immediately the boy’s father exclaimed, “I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!” So I surrender my unbelief and lack of faith to You. In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments: