Pages

Friday, May 09, 2014

Miles-a-Minute Challenge #118: Gifts

Today's Video: "Owl"

***
Discuss/Describe the talents and gifts that you think God has given you. Now go and take the spiritual gifts test at http://www.sdrock.com/giftstest and find out.

I definitely have a talent for writing. Even when I'm tired and shouldn't be able to concentrate one wink, I can still write well. In fact, sometimes it's when I'm tired that my imagination is most active. 

I am good at explaining things to people for the most part. 

I am helpful. When I see someone needs help, I am usually prompted to want to help them. (I say "usually" because it doesn't happen all the time. I'm not the sort of person who would stop to help a homeless person under a bridge probably. I didn't even like helping at the homeless shelter my mom used to work at). 

I have a talent for memorization. I can memorize a song after hearing it only 2 or 3 times.

I have dramatic talent, having been in some plays and skits. 

I have a knack for languages; they come easy to me. 

That's all I can think of. (It's easier to think about what I'm not good at than what I am good at. That's how ingrained negativity is in my life...it's sad).

I'll take the test later.


No comments: