Pages

Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Miles-a-Minute Challenge #115: Brought to Attention

Today's Video: "Facial"

***
Discuss/Describe one fault that has been brought to your attention that you have been in denial about accepting. Then confess it to God and ask Him to cleanse it from your life.

Well one that has been brought indirectly to my attention is that I don't do something to change my situation. All I do is complain, even if it is within my power to change my circumstances. I think this is because I am afraid of change and risk, so I find a place where I'm comfortable and stay there, hunker down there. But then I become dissatisfied if those circumstances don't meet my expectations. But instead of changing them, or even giving them up if I need to, I stay with them, even if I'm miserable.

God, please help me to change this about myself, and to be more proactive about changing my life for the better. In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: