Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Miles-a-Minute Challenge #127: Give Me Wisdom

Today's Video: "Pray for Me - Wisdom"

***
Discuss/Describe one area of your life you have not been using the information given to you correctly. Use that area in the prayer below.

I know all this information about the Bible, from Christian school and church, but I'm not using it to reach people for God or anything. And I should. 

I've taken spiritual gifts tests where my top gift is knowledge, and yet often I'm not using that gift. Frankly I'm not quite sure how to use that gift. Spiritual gifts are supposed to be used for the church, but it isn't clear exactly where in the church having that gift would be useful.

I need to use my knowledge of God - my head knowledge - more wisely and practically. If only I knew how.

Dear Lord, please help me better understand the knowledge I have in the area of the knowledge I have of the Bible. In Proverbs 2:6 it says " For the Lord gives wisdom; From His mouth come knowledge and understanding;” Dear Lord, help me in all my decisions. Let me be wise and lean on to YOU for all understanding. In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments: