Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

Miles-a-Minute Challenge #15: Commitments

Here's my challenge answer for today's Miles-a-Minute video, "Bridge Locks."

***
Discuss/Describe: What do you believe are necessary commitments to having a lasting relationship?

Well I've never had a boyfriend, so it's hard for me to answer this. But I think you have to be committed to love each other no matter what, through the good times and the bad times. It's easy to love someone when things are going well, but when the hard times hit, it can be hard to love someone, unless your love is true. Times of trouble, the storms of life -- that's what proves what people are really made of. So I think that is the main commitment you have to make for a relationship to really last - to love each other unconditionally. As Christ loved us. Cause true love can survive anything.

No comments: