Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Miles-a-Minute Challenge #4: Character Cracks

Here's my challenge answer for today's Miles-a-Minute video, "Dam."

Discuss/Describe the most likely crack in your character that could spring a leak if it was subjected to enough pressure.

The one that comes to mind is pride. I have a lot of pride. And I think my pride is largely why I want to control things in my life instead of trusting God to control things. I'm too proud to surrender control. Or am I too afraid? Not sure which. But I know pride is definitely an issue in my life which needs to be addressed. Cause at the moment I'm definitely not "letting go and letting God," and I don't like my life. But at the same time, my pride won't let me take the risk of giving up control and letting someone else lead. And the devil could easily exploit that and make me think I don't need God. So I need to work on that.

No comments: