Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Miles-a-Minute Challenge #7: Information & Wisdom

Here's my challenge answer for today's Miles a Minute video, "Pray for Me - Wisdom."

***
Discuss/Describe one area of your life you have not been using the information given to you correctly. Use that area in the prayer below.

Well I know a lot about God, having grown up in church and Christian school. But I haven't been using that knowledge to tell others about Jesus and lead them to him. I just keep it hidden, to the point that often times people don't even know I am a Christian. And that's not good. I need to use that information correctly.

Dear Lord, please help me better understand the knowledge I have in the area of you and of the Bible. In Proverbs 2:6 it says " For the Lord gives wisdom; From His mouth come knowledge and understanding;” Dear Lord, help me in all my decisions. Let me be wise and lean on to YOU for all understanding. In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments: