Pages

Saturday, March 01, 2014

Miles-a-Minute Challenge #49: Value

Today's Video: "Art Prize"

***

Discuss/Describe your value to family and friends.

Well my parents say I'm valuable at work because I have worked in so many positions (bakery, service deli, floral, floor GM, HABA, plus some bagger stuff). And I see what they mean, though to be honest I'd rather just be really good at one thing.

To friends...well, I try to be friendly to everyone, trustworthy, loyal. I try not to cause drama. I give advice where I can, and try to help where I can.

To family...I'm not so valuable around the house, like in terms of housework or cooking. But my dad does keep saying I'm a good girl. And my brother and I get along well, though we had a rough patch there a few years ago where he would be rude to me when his friends were over. But then when that came out during a family therapy session we did, he apologized for it and started being nicer.

Other than that, not sure how to answer this question.

No comments: