Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Miles-a-Minute Challenge #62: Home Sweet Home

Today's Video: "Treehouse"

***
Discuss/Describe how you can be thankful to God for your home and for the home that He is ultimately preparing for you.

I can be thankful that I have a roof over my head, that I have clean water and food and a bed and TV and Internet and a phone and a place to do laundry. Not everyone has that sort of luxury. Some people have to drive to the laundromat to do their laundry.

I can't even imagine what sort of place God has prepared for me in Heaven. It'll be perfect, of course, and likely it'll have plenty of room for everything I need when I'm up there. (God and I both know I have storage issues). I don't know how customized each heavenly mansion will be to whoever lives in it. But if they are, hopefully mine will have a lot of books in it. :) Though I suppose I'll be busy doing whatever it is we're going to be doing up there (work, praising God, sitting on clouds playing harps, etc) so who knows if I'll have time. I guess I will, cause I'll be there for eternity. And because there's no evil or sin there, any book that will be there will be good to read, like good for you. Also I won't need glasses cause I won't be nearsighted anymore.

One way or another, it will be awesome. And beyond anything we can comprehend right now.

No comments: