Pages

Sunday, March 09, 2014

Miles-a-Minute Challenge #57: Supernatural Power

Today's Video: "Pray For Me - Supernatural Power"

***
Discuss/Describe a person or situation that requires the presence of God through your prayer.

I can't think of another person specifically, except maybe people at work, like Miyuki, who seems to think her ticket out of our work is fast money. For situations I can think of some for myself, but that's not what this video is about, is it? It's about others. Still, for myself, the job thing is the biggest thing right now. Should I go into a tech field after all, or go for writing? (My coming across the Girls Who Code website the other day got me thinking about this again). I'm hoping the Careers in Literature and Writing seminar I'm going to on Tuesday will help with that.

It says in Matthew 28:18 "And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.” Lord guide my prayers, be there with me, and work supernaturally through me regarding relating to my coworkers, being willing to pray for them either on my own or with their knowledge. In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments: