Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Miles-a-Minute Challenge #73: Disagreements

Today's Video: "Place de la Concorde"

***

Discuss/Describe who you have a strife or disagreement with. Who do you need to make peace with?

I have strife with people at my work who I just don't get along with - Lisa, Rosanelly, sometimes Sergio, also Adam sometimes. I also have strife with my mom a lot.

I need to be the better person and make peace with them. I do try to be at peace with everyone, to not rock the boat or get involved in people's drama, but because I'm so friendly and apparently trustworthy, and also curious enough to often overhear other people talking or to even eavesdrop intentionally, I end up finding out about said drama often times anyway, and getting involved sometimes when I did not want to. Not a good place to be in.

No comments: