Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

Miles-a-Minute Challenge #58: Spiritual Diet

Today's Video: "Lion Cub"

***
Discuss/Describe your current spiritual diet. How is it going to help or hinder you from becoming the person God wants you to be?

Well I finally got back to reading the Bible every day, and I'm doing devotionals through this Miles-a-Minute thing. I go to church nearly every Sunday.

I do need to pray more, though. I also need to get more plugged into the church, serving people and in some sort of small group. And I need to get back to tithing again - I didn't do that at all last year. And I should be memorizing the Bible - really haven't done that since I was a kid.

I would hope it would help me from being who God wants me to be, but I'm not sure if it is. Cause I can read the Bible all I want, but if I'm not applying it to my life, it's worthless. And that's the part I have trouble with - application. Especially stuff from the Old Testament.

*sigh*

No comments: