Pages

Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Miles-a-Minute Challenge #23: Imitation

Here's my challenge answer for today's Miles-a-Minute video, "Betty."

(Also, Miles-a-Minute is now available for Android, meaning I was finally able to get it on my phone! This is my first time trying it out. Just look for it on the Play Store).

***

Discuss/describe who in your life is worth imitating, and why.

Well obviously God is (that's kind of the moral of this video). But as for human beings...I'm not sure. I mean, I have heroes. Joan of Arc, Aung San Suu Kyi, Condoleeza Rice (a little bit). I have people I admire as well, like certain writers, the late Verity Lambert (the first producer of Doctor Who), Antonio Mendez (the guy Argo is about), Zlata Filipović, Erin Gruwell (the teacher from The Freedom Writers Diary), Takeuchi Naoko (the creator of Sailor Moon), the ladies of CLAMP, and some of those Christian mystics I've read about like Julian of Norwich.

I'm not sure who in my life is worth imitating actually...would have to think about that one.

No comments: