Pages

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Miles-a-Minute Challenge #35: Courage

Here's my challenge answer for today's Miles-a-Minute video, "Pray for Me - Courage."

***
Discuss/Describe a situation you need courage to get started today.

I need to get started looking for another job, something more like a career. I have putting it off for so long. Too long. I feel like it is time to move on. But I am too scared to leave what is a comfortable situation in terms of pay and benefits. And I am afraid to do what it takes - applications, interviews, etc - cause last time that didn't go so well, which is why I ended up working at my current job. And to be honest, I'm not sure what I want to do exactly. I thought I did, but I'm not sure anymore. :(

Lord, it says in Psalm 27:1 "The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?” Give me the courage to obey YOU regarding moving forward into a more career-like job. I ask for the strength to trust and wait patiently as YOU move in my circumstance. In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments: