Pages

Sunday, February 09, 2014

Miles-a-Minute Challenge #28: Letting God Contribute

Here's my challenge for today's Miles-a-Minute video, "Pray for Me - Increase."

***
Discuss/Describe an area of life where you make all the decisions and continually neglect to let God contribute?

I honestly don't feel I can trust God with much of anything in my life. But especially with my future. I feel like I need to control that, cause I don't want to be a failure to launch. I like to get things right the first time, not to have to try, try again. But I feel like things aren't working out how I'd hoped, yet I'm afraid to surrender to God cause then I'll feel like I can't control what's going to happen, and he might lead me somewhere scary or unpleasant.

What to do? :(

Prayer: 

Help me release my personal “authority” over what I should do with my future. Lord as it says in John 3:30 “He must increase, I must decrease”. Let my words be your words, my thoughts be your thoughts, and my desires come from You. In Jesus name, Amen.




No comments: