Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Miles-a-Minute Challenge #38: Resisting God

Here's my challenge answer to today's Miles-a-Minute video, "Cheetah."

***
Discuss/Describe how you have resisted God when He wants to change the direction of an aspect of your life. How do you plan to submit to Him? Who is the person who can help you learn to submit to God?

Well I've resisted him in not allowing him to take full control of my life. That's not really a specific aspect, but...

I know that sooner or later I'm going to have to submit to him, because doing all this on my own is just not going to work. I'm going to get discouraged and depressed because I can't do it alone and I feel like a failure. How I'll submit to him I'm not sure, but I will have to sometime.

I don't know who can help me learn to submit to God to be honest.

No comments: