Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Miles-a-Minute Challenge #30: Good Reason

Here's my challenge answer for today's Miles-a-Minute video, "Good Reason."

***
Discuss/Describe one thing in your life that you are doing or are involved in that you really don’t have a good reason why you are doing it.

Well I don't usually have a good reason to spend as much time on the computer as I do. Sometimes I'm doing something productive. But often times not. I mean, there are times I spend hours just surfing the web with no clear purpose in mind. There are much more productive things I could be doing with my time. I have a lot more free time than I think. And I waste a lot of it. That's unfortunate...and I should stop doing it. I used to be so good at focusing and not procrastinating. I don't know what happened. Yet I don't know how to fix it either. *sigh*

No comments: