Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

Miles-a-Minute Challenge #43: Things I Know Are Wrong

Here is my challenge answer for today's Miles-a-Minute video, "Smoker."

***
Discuss/Describe at least one thing in your life that you know is wrong. What are you going to do about it?

I know it's bad to gossip about people, to talk bad about them behind their back. Yet particularly since I've started working at my current job, I've picked up a bad habit of gossiping. A lot of other people at my work do it, so I guess I started doing it to try to fit in, as weird as that may sound. Normally, I'm the sort of person who tries to get along with everyone, to not get caught up in other people's drama or to cause drama myself. But I think by gossiping I am hurting that. I need to retrain my brain to not take part in that. Hopefully, I can get out of this work environment where that is so rampant and into one where I can control that better.

No comments: