Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Miles a Minute Challenge #32: Patience

Here's my challenge answer for today's Miles-a-Minute video, "Patience."

(Also, a side note...finally got a video to play on the Android version of the app. Though I do have one favorite already so I guess I must've gotten at least one other one to play).

***

Discuss/Describe how your friends and family would rate your longsuffering, on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being extremely impatient)

I'm not sure my friends and family would rate my patience level the same as I would. I try to be more patient in public than I am in private. My family and close friends - those who really know me - might say 7. I might judge myself worse and say 9. I know I am not very patient. I never have been. It's my chief fault, and I need to work on it.

"Then said Christian, Now I see that Patience has the best Wisdom and that upon many accounts. 1. Because he stays for the best things. 2. And also because he will have the Glory of his, when the other has nothing but rags." - The Pilgrim's Progress

"Now hope that is seen is not hope. For who hopes for what he sees? But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience." - Romans 8:24b-25

No comments: