Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

Miles-a-Minute Challenge #29: Efforts

Here's my challenge answer for today's Miles-a-Minute video, "Moving Walkway."

***
Discuss/Describe an area in your life in which you are putting a lot of effort into, but it isn’t seeming to benefit.

I've put a lot of effort into web design over the years, even got a certificate in it and was thinking of getting a job in that field. But it hasn't done much for me, other than be a fun hobby. None of my websites have ever been popular. Even when I've taken the time to actually promote them (which I haven't always), they just wallow in obscurity. My TARDIS Thoughts blog and my Tumblr blog too. Yet other people make sites that take off almost immediately. I just don't get it. Is there a secret to it? Or am I just destined to fail as far as that goes? Not sure. But maybe it's a sign that that area just isn't my forte, or the direction I should be going. Hmm...


No comments: