Pages

Friday, February 07, 2014

Miles-a-Minute Challenge #26: Build Up or Tear Down?

Here's my challenge answer for today's Miles-a-Minute video, "Eiffel Tower."

***
Discuss/Describe what is one thing you could do today to build up a friend or coworker.

I guess I could be more encouraging to coworkers I have issues with. I do try to be "at peace with everyone," as I said the other day, but there are certain coworkers who get on my nerves and who I just cannot be nice to.

Also, there are other coworkers, like my friends Miyuki and Jerry, who are like me and just want to get out of there. Maybe I can encourage them to go for what they want? No actually that wouldn't work, cause I don't practice what I preach there. I've had my B.A. for almost 3 years now (it'll be 3 years in May) and still haven't started a proper career.

So I guess one of those two things.

No comments: