Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Miles-a-Minute Challenge #39: What God Has Made

Here is my challenge answer for today's Miles-a-Minute video, "Park."

***

Discuss/Describe a place that God has made near your home that you can go to. How do you feel when you are there? Share one thing you can do every time you are there to help you connect with God.

There is a park just down the street from my house. I never go there though. But I do like places where there are lots of trees. Or just a lot of nature period. I do feel closer to God when I'm in nature, though I couldn't tell you why. When I'm in nature, I feel the overall grandeur of it and the wonder.

I suppose I can thank God for the beauty of the nature around me. That's one thing I can do to connect with him. Cause he's the one responsible for it all after all.

No comments: