Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Miles-a-Minute Challenge #42: Blessed

Here's my challenge answer for today's Miles-a-Minute video, "Pray for Me - Blessed."

***
Discuss/Describe your difficulty in being satisfied and full of the joy of the Lord, despite any circumstance.

I never seem to be content with what I have. Maybe cause I'm a perfectionist, so I expect everything to be perfect. Also I have a bad habit of comparing myself to other people, wanting what other people have instead of being fine with what I have. I'm never satisfied with my lot.

I suppose a certain amount of dissatisfaction is good, cause it motivates you to not just settle in life. And we are citizens of heaven after all, so part of us isn't going to be fully satisfied here. But I would like to have joy, to be thankful for what I have, and to feel fulfilled in life. I just have no idea how to GET there. :(

No comments: