Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

Miles-a-Minute Challenge #36: Protest

Here is my challenge answer for today's Miles-a-Minute video, "Protest."

***
Discuss/Describe an area in your life that doesn’t represent God appropriately to those you are tough on you.

I don't necessarily act very "Christian" to others. In fact, people are surprised to learn I am one sometimes. I mean, I don't cuss, or drink, or do drugs, or steal, or have sex outside of marriage - all the big stuff. But I do gossip, and complain, and talk about people behind their back. Also sometimes I am rude, not always respectful to authority, I snap at people. Other times I don't work as hard as I ought to. I have issues with pride, patience, worrying, and low self-esteem. People don't criticize me openly but it's possible they do secretly. And I am very worried about what others think of me. That keeps me in line to some extent but not always.

I need to get my act together!

No comments: